Common results from working with me:
- Less in your head, more present with people and life. More in the flow.
- More assertive, more confidence, we move more into our own voice.
- Relationships improve. As we integrate our own stuff, a guaranteed result is our interactions with others clear up.
- I have had a number of both men and women who have told me they grew up in this work. Meaning they became a man or woman. There is a sense we finally take responsibility for your lives and become adults. Complaining and blaming stops.
While sitting in traffic I did the Integration Steps. Within about 10min I went from feeling 9 in intensity to 0. I felt so much peace after just 10mins of integrating. – Veronica (USA)
I’m grateful you showed me a different way of being, a deeper presence to be found with myself and others. – Rebeccah (USA)
Who is best suited to this work:
- Often clients suffer from overactive intellectual analysis, too much in your head (overactive masculine energy), analyzing rather than living in the flow of life (heart, feminine).
- Perhaps a constant need to learn, understand, resolve. Continually reading spirituality and self help books. Endless seeking.
- Having romantic partners who may be emotionally unavailable.
- A love hate struggle with the opposite sex in general. Many of my female clients deeply love men, however feel very triggered by some men in company and relationships.
- A love hate struggle around sexuality. I encounter clients who may be very free sexually but struggle with intimacy, or the opposite which is to dismiss sex as being unimportant yet crave intimacy, unaware that the two parts are wholly linked. If we are uncomfortable around sex then that will be reflected in our intimate relationships. And if we are uncomfortable around intimacy then that will present itself in our sexual relationships.
- I meet clients who are often overworked, highly educated and successful in their career, yet a lack of personal fulfillment and peace, especially in personal relationships.
- Issues with alcohol, weed or various drugs is also common.
Regardless of how I currently feel, this is still one of the most beautiful, profound experiences I’ve ever had. – J.S. (UK)
Select an offering below to explore more
“I felt that you are a master and have a message for me. I think a lot of what you said feels very applicable to me at this moment in time, I think I felt a shift. I’m generally feeling better/more confident.” – Aisha (Italy)