Homecoming – Self Care
This is a 6 week course in self care and constructive self talk for women
accepting trial clients now @ 50% discount
- This course is based on tools I use myself daily to transmute anger, anxiety, frustration or any testing emotion, into love.
- The aim is not to “think positive” or try to change your thoughts and emotions to something more uplifting, but quite the opposite. I teach how to focus directly on the pain and make peace with it. There can be very quick results with this work when applied, so very quickly you can see the benefit of the practice, but also realise it takes practice to stay present with such strong emotions rather than escape into a racing mind, as is our habit.
- I am of the belief that actions of self care such as eating healthy, yoga, meditation and so on are only as beneficial as a healthy appreciation of our self-will can allow. So doing these things is of little benefit if we then continue to behave in either or both of the following two ways:
- Berate ourselves to do better, judge ourselves harshly, overly self critical.
- Abandon ourselves when a stressful situation presents itself. For example, a person cuts in to our parking place, we’re running late, the space was mine. I either get out of the car and argue with the person, or I find another space while very angry at that person. Either of these is abandoning self. The goal is to protect and nurture ourselves first, deal with the situation at hand, when possible, second.
There are four stages of the course that run over 6 weeks:
- Three energy healing sessions with myself (These work remotely if you are not in Dublin, Ireland)
- A six week meditation practice where we work together to find you the most suitable meditations that work best for you. For each of the four stages I present you with specially selected meditations that are best suited to who you are and what most needs attention in your journey.
- Step by step guidance how I use my own self talk to nurture my own spirit and care for myself through difficult circumstances.
- Regular coaching and support when you need it to guide you through how to handle stressful situations. I will teach you exactly how I view the world, how I view challenging situations and what tools I use to remain centred.
At the moment I am working with a small group of clients in developing this course. For a short period while this is still in development the charge for the course is €300 for the six weeks. Once the course is officially launched the charge will be €600 or above. If you feel you would like to take this course or more information please email me at email@example.com
More details to follow.