Homecoming – Self Care
This is a 5 week course in self care and via constructive self talk.
- This course is based on tools I use myself daily to transmute anger, anxiety, frustration or any trying emotion, into love.
- The aim is not to “think positive” or try to change your thoughts and emotions to something more uplifting, but quite the opposite. I teach how to focus directly on the pain and make peace with it. There cam be very quick results with this work when applied so very quickly you can see the benefit of the practice, but also realise it takes practice to stay present with such strong emotions rather than escape into a racing mind, as is our habit.
- I am of the belief that actions of self care such as eating healthy, yoga, meditation and so on are only as beneficial as a healthy appreciation of self will allow. So doing these things is of little benefit if we then continue to behave in either or both of the following two ways:
- Berate ourselves to do better, judge ourselves harshly, overly self critical.
- Abandon ourselves when a stressful situation presents itself. For example, a person cuts in to our parking place, we’re running late, the space was mine. I either get out of the car and argue with the person, or I find another space while very angry at that person. Either of these is abandoning self. The goal is to protect and nurture ourselves first, deal with the situation at hand, when possible, second.
There are four stages part of the course
- Weekly energy healing session with myself.
- A four week meditation practice where we work together to find you the most suitable meditations that work best for you.
- A four week meditation practice that help you to stay connected to self observation of your emotions and aware of your commitment to nurturing self talk.
- Regular coaching and support when you need it to guide you through how to handle stressful situations.
If this kind of work may interest you please sign up to my newsletter to receive notification when the course is available.